10) Being a member of ASHI National is great, but that's really just an office. The chapter is the learning center.
9) Stay up to date on the current state of local real estate industry and inspection technology.
8) It's great to get together with people who actually want to hear your inspection stories!
7) Have access to an unlimited knowledge base. (Your Suncoast brothers are the most experienced and knowledgeable inspectors in the business).
6) Camaraderie. ASHI inspectors may be your competition, but that never stops them from lending a helping hand, for the good of the profession and our chapter.
5) Training, continuous education & knowledge. (Suncoast ASHI Members put on SunTech where you can earn both State and ASHI CE credits).
4) Stay informed on the latest hot inspection topics such as insurance, electric, mold etc.
3) The marketing efforts of our chapter. We have developed a cost effective and widespread program that includes brochures that are hand delivered to the majority of the real estate offices in our area. We have a website which directs clients to our members.
2) The first meeting (and dinner) is free and the cost of the monthly meetings is a great value at $15.
1) It will be the best $200.00 you spend on your business each year!!!
(All applications subject to review and approval of the ASHI Suncoast Board of Directors)
Even if you are not a home inspector this site offers a wide range of information and opportunities for real estate professionals, home improvement & repair professionals, home buying & selling service providers, and people interested in getting into the home inspection profession.