Pre-Conference - Thursday, May 7th
Our Pre-Conference courses for additional training and continuing education credits include:
Glenn Stephens - G. Stephens & Associates, Inc.; Hurricane and Wind Mitigations
- This is a three-hour course describing the proper ways to complete the Office of Insurance Regulation OIR-B1-1802 "Uniform Mitigation Verification Inspection Form" and the latest means of enhancing a building's Wind Mitigation features.
- The fee for this course is $50.00 (prior to April 30); This course is intended to fulfill the Continuing Education Hours for:
- Home Inspectors (HI) (#0001119) - 2-hours of Hurricane Mitigation and 1-hour of HI General
- Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB) (#0612256) - 1-hour of WMM-Wind Mitigation Methodologies and 2-hours of GEN-General (Total Requirement)
Jeff Clair - Chief Inspection Services; Advanced Mechanical Inspections (HI #0001225) (CILB #0612676)
- This course provides advanced knowledge of the working components of the HVAC system including proper training and use of tools required to perform advanced HVAC inspections during the Home Inspection process. HVAC is more than a Delta T. Use this to develop a new upsell advanced mechanical inspection in your business!
- The cost is $90.00 (prior to April 30); 6 ASHI and FABI CE and 6 State of Florida CE's!